Now that you know your hair porosity, what's next?
We will cover Low, Medium & High Porosity
Low Porosity Hair
Low porosity hair simply means hair strands tend to struggle in absorbing moisture. As compared to high porosity hair, your hair cuticles are tightly shut which can be an obstacle in letting moisture in hair cuticles. This means it can be hard for hair to moisturize properly.
- Grovedas Intensive Hair Repair Mask contains many ingredients including olive oil and grapeseed oil of which can effectively moisturize your hair. You can visit www.grovedasolutions.com to start moisturizing and hydrating your hair today.
- Another reason to use these types of hair masks is that it contains neem and brahmi oil which will help restore hair follicles and strengthen your mane.
Medium Porosity Hair
Unlike low porosity hair and high porosity types of hair, this requires the least amount of maintenance. This is a type of hair which lets the right amount of moisture to enter hair strands.
- Rule number one in taking care of medium porosity hair is to protect it. There are hair serums that can help protect hair. Groveda Hair Growth Serum does not only help promote healthy hair growth at a faster rate but it can also protect your hair from damage.
- Second rule is to repair hair as soon as you notice that it is damaged or even brittle. Regular use of our hair growth serum will help prevent hair damage.
- Remember to always have products that you can trust and can suit your hair type as well. You can get your products at www.grovedasolutions.com.
High Porosity Hair
High Porosity Hair is quite the opposite of low porosity hair. Meaning, if low porosity hair has tightly shut cuticles on the strand, high porosity hair has gaps on hair cuticles which causes dryness and frizziness. If you have a problem keeping your hair moisturized, then if may be possible the hair strands are in high porosity.
- Deep condition your hair regularly. Bi-weekly is a great place to start. Consider Grovedas Organic Matcha Green Tea Hair Mask.
- Matcha Green Tea softens and helps repair hair cuticles which can result to soft and beautiful hair. It is rich in polyphenols, vitamins E and Vitamin C which promotes lustrous hair.
- It is also infused with nourishing oils like avocado, hemp oil, castor oil and so much more. Avocados contains fatty amino acids which helps your hair to retain moisture and protects your hair well, and amazingly provides deep hydration.